Upcoming Mtn Bike Camp Information
What to Bring: Packing Tips & List.2017
Where are you going:
- Snow Mountain Ranch, Granby, CO – 1101 County Road 53, Granby, CO
- GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 39.992565 | Longitude: -105.926385
- Download Directions to Snow Mountain Ranch
- Arrival: Friday, July 14th between 5-6p
- Please note that the Group Dinner will be at 6pm however if you arrive later you can take your camper into the dining hall for a meal until 7:30pm.
- If you are arriving later than 6pm – please let us know.
- Departure: Sunday July 16th between 1-2pm
- We prefer that parents do not arrive before 1pm as it is very disruptive to the program
- If you are going to be later than 2pm please let us know
Camp Rules/No Bullying
- Listen when others are talking – this is especially important when an adult/coach/Jr.Coach/Chaperone is speaking
- Off Limit Areas – do not go to Off Limit Areas at anytime.
- Stay with the group. We are sharing with the camp with other groups and people so it is very important that campers stay with our group at all times.
- Download Camp Rules
Mail Call – We do mail call every Saturday night at Camp. We find that the kids love getting the mail and it has helped with homesickness. You can email me by Thursday 7/13 or bring it with you.
Visits: We don’t really encourage parents visiting as it is a short weekend but if you do come onsite other than drop-off and pick-up you will be responsible for arranging for a day pass from Snow Mountain Ranch.
Medical Needs/Dietary Restrictions
- We have a medical staff person with us at all times from Event Medical Specialists. They will be on site at check-in to discuss needs, concerns, accept medications.
- The meals are at buffet style and there are vegetarian,vegan, gluten free and dairy free options available. We do everything we can to accommodate all diets but if there is a severe allergy such as celiac please call so we can discuss
- Want to Car Pool? Please post on our Facebook page
- Housing Requests? We house by gender and actual age. We will not take housing requests and we will not move campers so please respect our process.
- Electronics: They cannot be used during any activities and we will not be held responsible for loss or damage.
We hold a clothing exchange at every Tri Velo Series Camp. Here is how it works
- If you have gently used youth sports attire you would like to donate – bring it to check-in. You do not have to bring anything
- We receive donations from different people and companies
- Every camper can take 1 item but there may not be items that fit or work for them – we try to make sure they don’t take home clothes that don’t fit!